Tuyển Executive Director Of English Language Systems For Electronic Companies
- Nhận hàng mới trả tiền, không mua hàng giá quá rẻ
- Kiểm tra kỹ hàng hóa
- Giao dịch nơi công cộng, đông người
- Chỉ mua người có đủ Tên, Địa Chỉ, Email, Điện thoại
GPO is currently looking for qualified candidates for the position of Executive Director of English Language Systems for electronic companies
Recruitment code: CEOELS-GKC
Work location: Dong Da district, Hanoi
- Responsible for maintaining and developing the English Language system's business, operational and service success.
- Each center’s strategic objectives set up and center administration.
- Build up system’s business strategies and business plan.
- Build up, appropriate organizational structure to well implement the approved business plan. Properly cascade down the action plan in details for related departments.
- Build up, implement, control, up-date policies and operating procedures of the center in compliance with the provisions of the System and current legislation.
- Build up, develop and lead talent management. Build up and preserve the center culture.
- Ensure service quality as committed to customer, developer and common standards.
- Set up and control annual operational budget.
- Build up organizational structure which is included the necessary functions.
- Set up head count plan, recruitment plan, training plan annually.
- Make a good relationship with local authority for the System operation smoothly.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, statistics, finance or other analytical area of study.
- At least 5 years in senior leadership positions for CEO position..
- Management and leadership skills. Ability to lead and develop in oriented development environment.
- A strong leader can work in a dynamic environment, rapid growth and more challenge.
- Experience in management of strategic business units at different positions.
- Salary: 30.000.000 - 40.000.000 VNĐ
- Professional, dynamic working environment
- Opportunity to prove your ability and develop yourself
- Other benefits in kind (company parties/events and birthday).
- Please email your confidential CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject titled: Name – Year of birth – Applied position – Recruitment Code. Example: Nguyen Ha – 1970
- Contact: Ms. Kim Anh – Tel. 024.71096868 – 091 777 3055.
- Deadline: As soon as possible.